Helping Ohio's Small Businesses GrowNOW
State Treasurer Josh Mandel: Helping Ohio's Small Businesses GrowNOW
GrowNOW, brought to you by State Treasurer Josh Mandel, enables small business owners to receive a 3% interest rate reduction on new or existing small business loans for two years with the opportunity for renewal. The program is a partnership between eligible banks and the Ohio Treasury. Small business owners must commit to the creation or retention of at least one full-time job or two part-time jobs in the state of Ohio for every $50,000 borrowed, up to $400,000. GrowNOW broadly serves as a catalyst for Ohio's economic development by supporting the small businesses that drive it.
Eligible business owners must meet the following criteria:
· MUST be able to save or create 1 full-time or 2 part-time jobs in Ohio for every $50,000 borrowed
· MUST have headquarters in Ohio
· MUST have less than 150 employees
· MUST have a majority of employees be Ohio residents
· MUST be organized for profit
· MUST maintain offices and operating facilities in Ohio
Questions? Visit State Treasurer Josh Mandel's GrowNOW website at
|Saturday, May 25th, 2013|
Website ©2010-2013 Adams County Commissioners.